Saturday, February 6, 2010

Favorite Things

“These are a few of my favorite things..” the tune plays through my head as I look through my favorite photos on my computer. Just a simple file filled with images that include furniture, interior spaces, floor plans, and art. Call it dreams, inspiration, or even better a reminder to why I love design. It is hard to explain how some images can just stop me in my tracks and drive me to success. The most exciting aspect of this little folder on my computers is that it holds hundreds of images and is ready to hold many more!
I am sure many designers would agree with me. I am always being asked what are some great timeless pieces of furniture and what are my favorite pieces. so I thought I would take some time to share a few.

This Side Chair by Kincaid has a great look. It is from a new collection American Journal which features painted finishes and stain. Options are almost endless on fabrics also. This ottoman is also included in the American Journal collection by Kincaid. Leather top and seagrass sides would be perfect as a cocktail table or at the foot of the bed. Added Storage inside is even more of a bonus!

this great side table is shaker inspired and can also be added to a variety of decors. Simply named Adams by Room & Board.


As we know Martha Syewart has her hands in everything, well
Bernhardt and Martha are really the perfect match. The Clifton Wood Frame Sofa can be seen in a formal area, a den , or a study.


Okay this sofa is well probably the most recognizable piece I have shared with you....yep
Pottery Barn Slip-Covered Basic! It is a new classic! Perfect for anyone you can change colors so quick with multiple slip covers and cleaning it is even easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment