Thursday, October 22, 2009

Looking To Blog

Well I have been thinking about starting a blog!! After spending many hours reading other blogs and seeing other designers talents and ideas I decided to join everyone else. It makes you wonder will others read your blog... will they enjoy it...Well only time will tell.

I have been out of design school for almost two years, I have always enjoyed design and had a good sense of space and proportion. While in school I began to understand a good designer is for the most part talent and desire. I have really worked with a lot of great people and continue to learn something new each time. Many times I know my clients think they have gained so much from working with me, honestly it is the other way around. Just the chance to help someone with their home is truly a gift to me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete